Oct 29, 2014

STARTING

It's 00:38 when i write here... I'm lying in the bed, trying to get sleep... It's early right??? not really actually but still earlier than yesterday, right???

I'm trying to sleep early... I plan to sleep at 11 but ended up switch off lappy at 12:++.. and now still not sleeping...hehe... Then where is the early part??? Still guling2 dgn henfon kt tgn... Ttup lappy tp smbg kt henfon plak... changing my schedule is totally hard... But i'm trying, right??? I might sleep a bit earlier tomorrow... Who know??? Only ALLAH S.W.T know...

Ttup lappy 👉 off data 👉 ttup lampu 👉 baring 👉 sleep (maybe).... The best way to make me sleep early... Gonna sleep now... Jaljayo.... Good night...

00:48.... ASSALAMUALAIKUM.... 😴😴😴😴😴

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template