Oct 28, 2014

CHANGE FOR BETTER

It's 2.48am... It's sleeping time right??? But i just done watching what i want to watch... And i need to wake up at 6.30 or 7.00 at least... That's mean, i only got 4 hour of sleep... That's not good right??? That's totally not good... I know that... I totally understand the effect... I did feel it.. my body feel it a lot... But i still do it.. 

I certainly know the good feeling of having an ample sleep but that's hard for me to do... People said, "it's only hard at the beginning. It will be better as time goes."... That's true, starting is the hardest.. i do try it but after two days, i start sleeping late again... It's really hard... 

What am i doing sleeping this late??? People can guess, it's easy... I'M WATCHING KPOP.. i'm watching it a lot... Already cut down the drama but i still have lots to watch... Am i being too greedy?? Yes i am.. got lots to watch in a less time... And my greedy heart want to finish it faster... Don't want to wait... My greedy heart... My fault, right??? I should follow my brain but what am i doing with my heart???

Ahhh i should change... I should cut off all this KPOP... Can't watch all thing... Can't be greedy... Follow my brain... Ignore my heart... Should change for a better future... My body need his rest.. change... LET'S CHANGE.... LET'S REALLY CHANGE.... LET'S TRY MY BEST...

LET'S SLEEP.. 

Done babling.... TUESDAY - 03.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template