Nov 9, 2014

BREAKFAST??? LUNCH????

Weekend are always a bad day for my stomach... A struggling day, maybe??? Hehe... I always, always make sure that i take my breakfast every morning before start working but weekend is totally a differeny story... 
Wake Up late??? No. That's not the reason... Never taught my body to do that... Even tbe2 rasa nk bangun lmbt, nk bgun tgah hari, (yelah weekend kn),it's not going to happen... My body don't allow me... Taught myself well, right??? Hehe... So, pe yg buat bfast jadi lunch???? 
MALAS!!!! Malas byk sgat...klu dh bgun awl pn, duk guling2 ats katil, layan novel or main game...hehe... nk turun bwah bt bfast?? Mmg ssh lh.... My body must hate me ble x blik kg... Duk rmh sewa means i will be so lazy.... Bfast ke mne... Lunch dgn dinner lgi lh.... I'm bad, right??? X jaga amanh ALLAH dgn baik... But really, bad habit hard to change..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template