Dec 2, 2014

WAITING IS INDEED TIRING

Waking up with heart ready to be scolded and body ready to be tired but don't know it will be this tiring...

I got meeting today... With everything done in rush, i know i will be scolded... For sure.. but it's okay... Alrdy prepare my heart & mind for that... but right now,  22:30 pm, i still waiting for my turn...

We got two team... Alrdy informed that another team will discuss first but still, i got here on 15:30pm, coming together with another team.. expecting their meeting to last for 2-3 hour so our team can take turn after maghrib.. but now is 22:32 and they are no done yet... They have several thing to discuss... Several area too... Ahh we are done... Really... These meeting need to be done today.. another day is not accepted... The Q are, what time will we start our meeting??? what time it will finish??? Got several issue to discuss b4 they start with my account... Ahh i'm tired... Can't think right.... Can't answer right too... Too sleepy too... Can somebody please save me...

Extra note : i wish this meeting done in my office so i can at least take a nap or even sleep while waiting... I will have a deep sleep in that 7 hr of waiting...

Extra extra note : i'm tired... Can't think right... Forgive my babbling... I will appreciate it if someone can save me....

Extra Extra Extra Mental Breakdown : i don't even get in the meeting room that night... just wasting my 8 hours with waiting.. just done my meeting today (03.12.2014)... Alhamdulillah nothing much happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template